The Shopping Pass is available in several municipalities and lets you (re)discover the vast offer of local shops, bars and restaurants in the Esch2022 region. Collect stamps from participating stores and win many fabulous Esch2022 prizes!
No minimum purchase amount required. Only one stamp per store.
Once you’ve collected 9 stamps, pick up your prizes at Annexe22 on Place de la Résistance in Esch-Alzette.
Discover our partners, collect stamps and become a genuine inhabitant of the Esch2022 region. Discover the many surprises that await you!
How to use the Shopping Pass
- Retrieve your Shopping Pass
- Where can I retrieve my Shopping Pass?
The Escher Pass :
At the Esch2022 Info Point at Annexe22 – Place de la Résistance (‘Brillplaz’) in Esch-Alzette
The Passport of the Communauté de Communes Pays Haut Val d’Alzette :
At the seat of the CCPHVA-390
Rue du Laboratoire
The Dude Pass
From participating stores in Dudelange
The Diff Pass
From participating stores in Differdange
- Provide your personal data.
- Consult the list of participants and let your imagination run wild.
- Enter a participating shops/bar/restaurant and show your Shopping Pass to get your stamp (one stamp per store).
- You need a minimum of 9 stamps to obtain a prize.
Each additional set of 9 stamps increases the number of prizes (max. 4 prizes per pass).
- Return to the Esch2022 Info Point at Annexe22 on Place de la Résistance (‘Brillplaz’) to retrieve your prize.
- Keep your Shopping Pass, which certifies that you are a genuine inhabitant of Esch2022 – European Capital of Culture.
- The game will end on 24 December 2022.
The Shopping Passes are valid at all participating stores in the Esch2022 region. The complete list of participants is available on: